JOB TITLE: Spray Technician
REPORTS TO: EMTS Account Supervisor
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Spray Technician is responsible for using their chemical fertilization and pesticide industry experience/knowledge with our commercial customers.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Coordinate with account supervisors for timelines and services for various job sites
- Ensure that all work performed on a job site meets all safety standards
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Effective listening skills to understand the scope and expectations of tasks to be performed
- Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Work in an organized, proactive, and productive manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A minimum 1 year of experience in the landscape industry with focus relevant to chemical or spray applications.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
- Use hands/fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect and position materials
- Frequently required to stand, walk, lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Outdoor work in all types of weather conditions and exposure to the elements; including heavy to moderate noise and extreme proximity to moving equipment