JOB TITLE: Customer Service Coordinator
REPORTS TO: EMTS Regional Office Manager
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Customer Service Coordinator maintains the processes and procedures established to service our customers.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Quality Control of Administrative Processes
- Customer Service Support
- Account Supervisor Support
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- General knowledge of landscape maintenance operations
- Able to deliver professionally written and verbal correspondence to customers, vendors and team members
- Effective listening skills to understand what our customers are looking for as a vendor
- Able to communicate the needs of our customers to EMTS team members and capabilities of EMTS to our customers
- A positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Able to perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required with a minimum of one (1) year of experience in a customer service/support and/or administrative role.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to lift and/or carry up to 40lbs.
- Regularly required to talk and listen
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and use hands, arms and fingers
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer; largely sedentary role
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines